18:00 – 19:00: Pre-Dinner Drinks Reception – sponsored by Dennis Eagle
19:00 – 21:00: VIP Networking Dinner – hosted by Barry Sheerman MP
21:00 – 0:00: Live Music
08:00 – 09:00: Networking and exhibition viewing
09:00 – 09:10: Welcome and introduction on behalf of CIWM North –
09:10 – 09:20: Welcome and introduction on behalf of OWL – Barry Sheerman, MP Huddersfield, Chairman OWL Partnership
09:20 – 09:40: What is the purpose of OWL?/ OWL Clean Air Project update – Jason Airey, MD, CMS SupaTrak
- Learn how to integrate the equipment and services of all the OWL partners into one common platform.
- Discover how transitional technologies and long-term vehicle energy solutions work for your organisation.
- Find out how OWL and the Westminster Commission for Road Air Quality can help you reach zero emissions at point-of-use and become carbon negative.
09:40 – 10:00: Speaker TBC
10:00 – 11:00: OWL Live outdoor vehicle and equipment demonstrations
- Learn how the latest vehicle technology can benefit your operation during live demonstrations.
- Find out about solutions you can implement right now to reduce emissions and save fuel.
- See how driver management software can increase performance and optimise your fleet.
11:00 – 11:30: Break and exhibition viewing
11:30 – 11:50: Nottingham City Council fleet electrification case study – Matt Ralphe, Innovation and Change Manager Parking, Fleet & Transport Operations, Nottingham City Council
- Understand the pitfalls and how to avoid them to electrify your fleet.
- Hear how Nottingham’s eight electric RCVs perform and why it bought another twelve.
- Take away tips on emerging real-world technologies to help local authorities switch to EV.
11:50 – 12:10:
21st-century solutions to waste management issues – Sandy Anderson, Service Manager, Domestic Waste and Street Cleansing, Fife Council
- Find out how Fife Council’s waste management team has adopted a live 360-degree camera solution on refuse vehicles.
- Discover the steps that have been taken to reduce fuel costs and increase safety
- See how Waste Operations supports its teams’ mental health and well-being.
12:10 – 12:30: Moving to hydrogen vehicles – more than a fuel change – Trevor Nicoll, Assistant Director of Environment and Operations, St Helens Council
- Discover why St Helens was one of the UK’s first to switch to hydrogen.
- Learn how St Helens will be implementing a green hydrogen infrastructure.
- Find out how St Helens worked with suppliers from the waste industry to purchase a hydrogen waste collection solution that is fit for purpose for the Council’s requirements.
12:30 – 12:50: Making diesel history: deploying a nationwide hydrogen refuelling infrastructure – Brendan Bilton, Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer for Element 2
- Learn how hydrogen can accelerate a zero-emission transport fleet.
- Find out how to develop fuel security for the future.
- Discover how to become a world leader in hydrogen infrastructure.
12:50 – 13:00: Break and exhibition viewing
13:00 – 13:20: Speaker TBC
13:20 – 13:40: Speaker TBC
13:40 – 13:45: Exhibitor
13:45 – 13:50: Exhibitor
13:50 – 14:10: Question time: Propulsion and emissions reduction solutions, and your most urgent questions answered – Ann-Marie Knegt, Creative Director, Visie Communications [CONFIRMED]
14:10: Close of conference
14:10 – 15:10: Lunch and exhibition viewing
See the OWL speakers here.