Meet the transport leaders defining Northern Ireland’s future at OWL NI. Register for free here.
OWL NI offers the most superb programme to date – Titanic Centre Belfast, October 13.
Join us for the OWL Live outdoor vehicle and equipment demonstrations.
- David Mullan, Head of the Transport Regulation Unit, NI Government
- Ian Campbell, Director of Service Operations, Translink
- Rachael Hook, NI Government, Head of Single Use Plastics, Waste Prevention and Recycling Policy, Environmental Policy Division/ DAERA
- Judy McElroy, Sustainability & Environment Manager, NIE Networks
- Michael Hutchinson FIMI MSOE MIRTE CAT AAE, Lecturer in Motor Vehicle, South Eastern Regional College
View the rest of the programme here.